|Morning||: 10:00~ 12:00 hrs (Submission of the Application)|
|Afternoon||: 13:00~ 15:00 hrs (Collection)|
1. A letter addressed to the Embassy of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar proposing the duration of the meditation visa the applicant needs as well as stating that he/she will not engage in any activities other than religious matters.
2. Two sets of completed visa application forms.
3. Two (5x7 cm) coloured photos.
4. Visa fee is C$54 per applicant (with effect from 1st April 2016).
5. Self-written biographical sketch and pledge of abiding the law of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
6. Sponsor letter from the Meditation Center/Monastery/Venerable Sayadaw in Myanmar.
7. Round trip air ticket.
8.Meditation visa is valid for THREE MONTHS from the date of issue. The processing time will be 5 to 7 business days.
9. Post dated visas cannot be issued.
1. Enclose a PREPAID computer generated, self- addressed return courier waybill. (We don’t accept the Credit card payment)
2. Payment by money order or bank draft made payable to the Embassy of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Ottawa or Myanmar Embassy..
3. Please ensure that application form (signed), required pictures and actual passport are enclosed. Failure to comply will delay issuance of visa. Do not print anything on the back of the application form.
5. We will not process incomplete documents and will be returned to the applicant. Processing starts only when all required documents are completed.
6.Do not follow-up on the status of your application as it will also delay processing. We will call you if we need more information or requirements.
7. Write your postal code clearly on the return envelope.
|No.||Type of Visa||VISA APPLICATION FORMS||Ex- Myanmar Citizen|
|3.||Social||Requirements||( Bio Data)|
|4.||Official/ Employment/Education/Journalist/Crew/ Workshop or Seminar or Meeting or Research||Requirements|